Anonymous asked: Do you have a technique for opening bags of King Arthur unbleached all-purpose flour? (It always ends up all over the place when I do it.)
I am confused. Why are you not milling your own grain? What kind of food blogger are you?
If you choose to act like a civilian (non-food blogger), then here’s how you do it…
- Grab your bag of KA flour.
- Hold it steady with one hand.
- With the other hand, grab a pair of scissors.
- Stab the flour bag. Fiercely. Repeatedly. Stab until all the flour comes pouring out on to the floor.
- Put down the scissors.
- Pick up your iPhone.
- Rev up the Instagram app.
- Take a picture of the flour that has dumped on the floor.
- Choose your fave filter.
- Upload it with the caption “My Empty Dreams!”
- Make sure to post on Twitter and Facebook.